Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I'll totes modkill myself by posting my role PM if things don't go my way and swag is scum. I'm unable to handle people disagreeing with me and/or me being wrong so I'm going to threaten people with something that won't have any negative effect on them whatsoever!

yeah! 

i will modkill unless a scum edits their post right now

• Like 1

@squire12 Vote Dome.  Don't stay out on ET, which is pointless.  The vote is going to be close, and Dome is going "vote to save himself" and then be upset because "he was 'right' and SwAg was Town and just 'wrong' about him."

@Raves vote Dome.  Look at how your top scum read jumped to save Dome after being wholly inactive.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'll totes modkill myself by posting my role PM if things don't go my way and swag is scum. I'm unable to handle people disagreeing with me and/or me being wrong so I'm going to threaten people with something that won't have any negative effect on them whatsoever!

damn fine description of swag!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@squire12 Vote Dome.  Don't stay out on ET, which is pointless.  The vote is going to be close, and Dome is going "vote to save himself" and then be upset because "he was 'right' and SwAg was Town and just 'wrong' about him."

@Raves vote Dome.  Look at how your top scum read jumped to save Dome after being wholly inactive.

no its not.  

if your vote counts for more than 1

racks vote counts for more than 1

mwil vote counts for more than 1.

dome will be lynched in a landslide 

Just now, Malfatron said:

6 votes on dome.

6 votes on swag

let dome vote swag

3 rng people on dome, so chances are dome gets lynched.

we could find out if orca has a rng vote too, depending on what happens

Don't listen to big brain here.  This is how he throws the game after I gift wrap it for him.