Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Oh by the way, since I never fully claimed.  My position is Rent-A-Cop, which is why I said I thought there was only one blue and why it would make sense flavor wise that I wouldn't recognize Forge as being scum since he was part of the staff.

Good morning. I kinda got the spark notes of last nights events, I got to take a small gander.

@Malfatron the unfortunate thing about my ability is it doesn't allow me to discern too much other than another players ability. I am able to sleuth out others and find out what their capabilities are. As far as it goes, I haven't been able to use it much because I've just been forgetting that portion and going to bed after the vote.

Last night, I decided to sleuth The Killer Nacho, honestly was at random, I was just trying to make sure if he was forthcoming about his ability if he had said it. I honestly couldn't remember if he claimed it or not, but I did get intel on what he can do. It doesn't help find who is mafia or not though

17 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Good morning. I kinda got the spark notes of last nights events, I got to take a small gander.

@Malfatron the unfortunate thing about my ability is it doesn't allow me to discern too much other than another players ability. I am able to sleuth out others and find out what their capabilities are. As far as it goes, I haven't been able to use it much because I've just been forgetting that portion and going to bed after the vote.

Last night, I decided to sleuth The Killer Nacho, honestly was at random, I was just trying to make sure if he was forthcoming about his ability if he had said it. I honestly couldn't remember if he claimed it or not, but I did get intel on what he can do. It doesn't help find who is mafia or not though

okay, that would help

what result did you get on nacho?

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

okay, that would help

what result did you get on nacho?

Nacho has the ability to redirect. He can choose whomever he directs whatever toward. I just read back in the thread and I saw @Matts4313 say something about this as well, but I'm not sure if that meant barring nacho getting redirected or barring nacho redirecting someone else it would determine if it's green or not. I didn't quite understand the post, sorry it's been a morning. I assure you 10000 percent that is what Nacho does.