Mental Mafia - Town and Josh Win!!!

Slappy Mc

Just now, ET80 said:

NOT AFTER I DIDN'T GET A FRIENDSGIVING INVITE!

NO BEEF WELLINGTON FOR YOU!

You did. Must not have just not wanted to show up. We had it at Coles in LA. Beef and Pastrami Dips and a Speakeasy in the back. So it wasn’t a potluck style thing. I will be over for Christmas. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I would have made rack of lamb, or maybe even a brisket if I had about a week to prepare.

All I want to do is feed people and make them happy. If Santa had a balding cousin who shows up with ribeyes and Mac and Cheese, I'd be him.

Uhh... Since the divorce my Christmas' have been pretty open. I will be heading to your house. I know a chick who lives in HOU though, so I wont have to spend the night. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I will be over for Christmas. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I will be heading to your house. I know a chick who lives in HOU though, so I wont have to spend the night. 

Bring gifts. I want a new Air Fryer, a pair of Air Force 1s, some Air Pods...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You did. Must not have just not wanted to show up. We had it at Coles in LA. Beef and Pastrami Dips and a Speakeasy in the back. So it wasn’t a potluck style thing. I will be over for Christmas. 

That actually sounds pretty awesome. 

Just now, Counselor said:

And then we drunkingly rode bikes through the city in suits... 

I've had a buddy who got several tickets for biking while intoxicated. More humourous than serious if you ask me...

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Glad we didn’t. Would have rather Ubered but I’m more agreeable to stupid things when intoxicated. 

We once stole a valet golf cart from the Luxor in Vegas. That was pretty dumb in hindsight, but we were pretty intoxicated as well.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I would have made rack of lamb, or maybe even a brisket if I had about a week to prepare.

All I want to do is feed people and make them happy. If Santa had a balding cousin who shows up with ribeyes and Mac and Cheese, I'd be him.

If we vote to lynch you, will you start preparing food for us?

I need to eat.

ET

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If we vote to lynch you, will you start preparing food for us?

I need to eat.

ET

I can do both. I take it you're now coming out for Christmas.

A PS4 bundle will be required upon entry.

23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I've had a buddy who got several tickets for biking while intoxicated. More humourous than serious if you ask me...

Thats illegal? Is it like public intoxication, which I think is just a slap on the wrist? Or is it serious?