Monday Night Ravens @ Rams

rocky_rams

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2019 at 02:30 AM

We are so lucky to be getting Ravens-49ers next week, that has to be one of the best regular season matchups ever. I'm guessing 10-1 teams have met before, so it wouldn't be the most combined wins, but the best team from each conference (in terms of like power rankings anyway) meeting in week 13!? Not to mention, two teams that are both bringing pretty unique offenses to the table. Shanny always 1 step ahead of the league w/ his scheming, and Lamar a one of a kind talent. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

What??? 3/4 of the Browns starting secondary was out that game. Ravens were missing Brandon Williams and that's it.

aside from marlon humphrey we were starting practice squad tier players at CB, theyve been replaced by jimmy smith and peters who are both top 15 caliber corners. half of our front 7 is different too.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We are so lucky to be getting Ravens-49ers next week, that has to be one of the best regular season matchups ever. I'm guessing 10-1 teams have met before, so it wouldn't be the most combined wins, but the best team from each conference (in terms of like power rankings anyway) meeting in week 13!? Not to mention, two teams that are both bringing pretty unique offenses to the table. Shanny always 1 step ahead of the league w/ his scheming, and Lamar a one of a kind talent. 

I’m kinda happy it’s not on prime time, I want to see how they do in the AM.