WIll they flex Niners vs Ravens game to SNF?

Plat2

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

NOPE, looks like it is staying in its current slot.

Let's change the thread title to actually talking about the game itself.

I for one am very glad we're playing the 10am game tbh. The more help we can get, the better, and west coast teams notoriously struggle traveling east and playing the 10am games.

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I for one am very glad we're playing the 10am game tbh. The more help we can get, the better, and west coast teams notoriously struggle traveling east and playing the 10am games.

Yup. Especially since the 49ers have the added benefit of the additional day of rest/preparation. So playing them early and them traveling to the early game I think seems to even out the advantage, making it pretty much a draw on that front.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah, the consolation I have is that out of the trio of games that we have (GB, Bal, NO), this is the least important, and I'd rather play you guys first on the early slot than play NO. We will stay on the east coast between the games, so the team should be adjusted and ready to go for NO the week following.