Week 2: VIKINGS (1-0) at Steelers (1-0)

swede700

5 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

It'll be interesting to see if Barr plays or not. Hope he can go!

Barr appears to not be practicing again today.  We'll know he's playing tomorrow if he's practicing at all then, because typically, if they don't practice on Friday, they aren't playing.

18 minutes ago, disaacs said:

Barr appears to not be practicing again today.  We'll know he's playing tomorrow if he's practicing at all then, because typically, if they don't practice on Friday, they aren't playing.

Hammys can be tough to deal with. Sucks that its still bothering him. He's very important to our defense.

1 hour ago, disaacs said:

Coverage Map Link is up on page 1.

Blue: Vikings at Pittsburgh (Apparently, El Paso, Memphis, and Columbia, SC love us)

We also claim Alaska this week.

In many of these isolated incidents, it's often because there's a local tie to the town or local college. Nothing's coming to mind though in those markets. The other common reasoning is that it's the top game on the early Fox schedule.

On 9/13/2017 at 9:38 PM, JDBrocks said:

So there's this...

I wonder if this is just a Bill Belichick type smokescreen to keep them off guard?  Sam has to stay healthy until at least Week 10 until Teddy can make his triumphal return.  (Actually, as much as I want Teddy back, the way Sam played the other night I'm starting to try and prepare myself for the good possibility that we could end up trading Teddy, and not Sam this offseason).

Archived