The Jason Garrett GTFO Thread: He’s Gone

resilient part 2

Will Jason Garrett be fired by next game??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. JG will still be the coach next game?

• no Jerry Jones is finally fed up
    • Yes, thats why Jerry Jones is Jery Jones

22 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I'm gonna feel a bit bad for Garrett when he does. But again it "has" to happen. He was never the right coach for us. 

And when he goes to a team like Carolina or Tampa Bay or somewhere and wins what will the excuse be then?

The problem is Jerry Jones! No coach worth a damn, and let me define "worth a damn", head strong, hold players accountable, get their fat arses in shape, not lose "must win games", and have complete control of the actual football aspects of the game, will ever come here and be successful because that old buzzard can't keep his wrinkled old mouth shut!

Die you old buzzard!

Edited by Rtnldave
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

If that’s true, then I despise Garrett even more now than I did before because he clearly and deliberately never used any power that he may have had, while arrogantly blaming anyone and everyone in the organization when something went wrong. What a smarmy d0uchebag.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

If that’s true, then I despise Garrett even more now than I did before because he clearly and deliberately never used any power that he may have had, while arrogantly blaming anyone and everyone in the organization when something went wrong. What a smarmy d0uchebag.

I can completely believe it's true. This Jerry is so different than 90's Jerry. Anyone who follows the team can see that. I think Tuna changed a lot of Dallas we will never really know.

29 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I dont know why, but I literally choked on my food laughing when I read this. Someone needed to slap me on the back. 

Hopefully Moore is not gone. I'm curious to see what he can do with more experience. Same goes with Richard, I'm willing to give one more year to see if he can make the defense elite again. But if it's TRUE then it means they are most definitely leaving it up to the new coach to do what they want. Or so that's how it appears to me.

• Like 1