The Jason Garrett GTFO Thread: He’s Gone

resilient part 2

Will Jason Garrett be fired by next game??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. JG will still be the coach next game?

• no Jerry Jones is finally fed up
    • Yes, thats why Jerry Jones is Jery Jones

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

I dont know why, but I literally choked on my food laughing when I read this. Someone needed to slap me on the back. 

Hopefully Moore is not gone. I'm curious to see what he can do with more experience. Same goes with Richard, I'm willing to give one more year to see if he can make the defense elite again. But if it's TRUE then it means they are most definitely leaving it up to the new coach to do what they want. Or so that's how it appears to me.

They can't really keep anyone if they are firing the HC. The new guy being forced to use Kellen Moore on offense and Richard on defense is a bad way to start a "new" era.

Edited by DaBoys

6 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

They can't really keep anyone if they are firing the HC. The new guy being forced to use Kellen Moore on offense and Richard on defense is a bad way to start a "new" era.

I think they have done this before though. Garrett kept Phillips guys. Parcells had to keep Zimmer iirc. 

interesting little nugget.

https://1053thefan.radio.com/articles/radiocom/cowboys-coaches-have-had-friction-among-each-other-report 

“I think it’s a combination of players got really high on themselves … I’m not going to go ahead — they have a game to play — so I’m not trying to create any drama but I can confirm there has been a coaching disconnect among some of the coaches.”

LOL at the bolded though

8 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I think they have done this before though. Garrett kept Phillips guys. Parcells had to keep Zimmer iirc. 

No coach outside of maybe Kitna, Moore, Brown and Sanjay have done anything to warrant being brought back. 

I would give the new head coach full say on his staff though. 

28 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Almost every HC change in the history of the NFL has kept a couple dudes from the previous staff.

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You said they "cant really keep anyone". That was a separate statement from then listing the OC/DC

Key word is "really."

Can't "really" keep anyone.

Not to be confused with

Can't literally keep anyone.

Kinda like if someone asks me if I'm hungry. I might say, "not really" which means I could eat if the food is brought to me.