The Jason Garrett GTFO Thread: He’s Gone

resilient part 2

Will Jason Garrett be fired by next game??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. JG will still be the coach next game?

• no Jerry Jones is finally fed up
    • Yes, thats why Jerry Jones is Jery Jones

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

If any of them paid attention to analytics, they wouldn’t have even needed one.

I mean I wanna say this is Jerry always trying to make a show out of everything but Jeff Fischer Jr cannot be a serious option to stay again. I’m not gonna go with the sky is falling route here but it’s amazing to me after his track record his entire time being here that this is something that needs more than one meeting to debate retaining him. Mind boggling to me. It just says your okay underperforming and being average but ***** and complain every Sunday when we don’t win. 

3 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

I mean I wanna say this is Jerry always trying to make a show out of everything but Jeff Fischer Jr cannot be a serious option to stay again. I’m not gonna go with the sky is falling route here but it’s amazing to me after his track record his entire time being here that this is something that needs more than one meeting to debate retaining him. Mind boggling to me. It just says your okay underperforming and being average but ***** and complain every Sunday when we don’t win. 

No. This is Jerry being too gutless to make a tough decision, just like his useless android puppet was too gutless to make tough decisions. This is why the longer this goes on, the more likely it is that Garrett stays; because the “GM” can’t cut the cord.

Here is a horrible thought.

1- there are some HC vacancies right now in the NFL as well as other positions. Wouldn't it be in JG's best interest to be officially declared "free" and not resigning so that he can interview for other openings???

2 - This can only mean that there is a much bigger chance that this (fill in your own blanks) will be returning!

3 - Even if JG is eventually "let go" I still hate JJ so much for this even dragging this far. 25 freakin years of utter incompetence at the hands of this (fill in the blanks) owner...  

Edited by resilient part 2

13 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Here is a horrible thought.

1- there are some HC vacancies right now in the NFL as well as other positions. Wouldn't it be in JG's best interest to be officially declared "free" and not resigning so that he can interview for other openings???

2 - This can only mean that there is a much bigger chance that this (fill in your own blanks) will be returning!

3 - Even if JG is eventually "let go" I still hate JJ so much for this even dragging this far. 25 freakin years of utter incompetence at the hands of this (fill in the blanks) owner...  

Holy crap man. Stop sitting on your computer hitting refresh and it wont seem like its taking so long. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Holy crap man. Stop sitting on your computer hitting refresh and it wont seem like its taking so long. 

Really? Black Monday was yesterday he should have been fired long before that it is now Tuesday and we're still having meetings. Sorry I'm going to refresh into my head pops off

EDIT- man should have been fired 9* years ago.. how much evidence is necessary to get rid of this red headed roach. 

Edited by resilient part 2