The Jason Garrett GTFO Thread: He’s Gone

resilient part 2

Will Jason Garrett be fired by next game??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. JG will still be the coach next game?

• no Jerry Jones is finally fed up
    • Yes, thats why Jerry Jones is Jery Jones

4 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

So, Does Jerry actually make an announcement on Black Monday that Garrett won't be back, or does he string us along for a while?

I know the answer... you ready?  It depends.  See, if Jerry lands a big name coach it will be immediate.  Otherwise, he will string it out a little bit until teams like NE and SF are eliminated.  

15 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I know the answer... you ready?  It depends.  See, if Jerry lands a big name coach it will be immediate.  Otherwise, he will string it out a little bit until teams like NE and SF are eliminated.  

Jerry wont see fit to fire Garrett. He will let him coach out his contract(next week) then let him walk or give him a top draft scouting position. 

Edited by eagles suck

30 minutes ago, roysmyboy31 said:

If this loss seals Garrett's fate once and for all, then it goes down as a win in my books.  Playing the long game.

My worst fear was winning the division and playing Minnesota in the WC game and Seattle in the Divisional game,

Both winnable but I would guarantee it would get Garrett back here for at least 2 more years

losing to the Saints/49ers or Packers in the NFC championship would be a given

7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

At least yesterday's game kinda felt like the nail in the coffin. 

Watch the Eagles flop vs the Giants, we beat the Redskins and literally fall backwards into the playoffs. Would be the MOST 2019 Cowboys thing to do. Final year, .500 and still flops into the playoffs. 

30 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

Watch the Eagles flop vs the Giants, we beat the Redskins and literally fall backwards into the playoffs. Would be the MOST 2019 Cowboys thing to do. Final year, .500 and still flops into the playoffs. 

I don’t believe this team has it in them and I don’t see them winning either game the 2 weeks.