GOTW #1 | Week 14 | #1 Ohio State @ #13 Michigan

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #1 Ohio State
    • #13 Michigan

1 minute ago, JammerHammer21 said:

I don't think an NFL guy is necessarily the answer for a college defense. Whoever they get has to be a strong recruiter and understand how to handle college offenses. A lot of NFL guys are stubborn and hate recruiting. 

I don’t have an answer for Michigan’s OSU problem. I really don’t. Last year was the year to do it.

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t have an answer for Michigan’s OSU problem. I really don’t. Last year was the year to do it.

Not sure there is an answer. If Clemson and/or LSU can't do it in the playoffs, no one will be able to. Brent Venables is the only person in the country that I have any confidence has an actual plan to handle them.

Edited by JammerHammer21
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Not sure there is an answer. If Clemson and/or LSU can't do it in the playoffs, no one will be able to. Brent Venables is the only person in the country that I have any confidence has an actual plan to handle them.

I agree, it’s Clemson or bust this year. LSU and whoever is the 4th seed won’t stop them.