Prospects to keep an eye on for the Bucs

indifference

28 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

@bucsfan333 after Hubbard s 3 cone and tape,  how are you ranking the outside pass rushers?

For 4/3 DEs, I'd probably rank Hubbard third behind Chubb and Davenport. But that's without numbers from everyone.

Overall pass rushers, I'd probably have them Chubb, Davenport, Landry, Hubbard as my top four. The fifth spot is still open for me right now.

Armstrong looked pretty good today. He moved well and his numbers help back it up. Brown is a 3/4 DE, or a 4/3 DT. He's strong and slow. Key is just too small. If 238 is his play weight, he's gotta be in a 3/4. Sweat is a specimen and a half. But I haven't seen much of him. I wanted to see Ejiofor. Young put up some great numbers but I don't think I've seen a single snap of his. I wanted to see Holmes' and Lewis' numbers too. 

36 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

For 4/3 DEs, I'd probably rank Hubbard third behind Chubb and Davenport. But that's without numbers from everyone.

Overall pass rushers, I'd probably have them Chubb, Davenport, Landry, Hubbard as my top four. The fifth spot is still open for me right now.

Armstrong looked pretty good today. He moved well and his numbers help back it up. Brown is a 3/4 DE, or a 4/3 DT. He's strong and slow. Key is just too small. If 238 is his play weight, he's gotta be in a 3/4. Sweat is a specimen and a half. But I haven't seen much of him. I wanted to see Ejiofor. Young put up some great numbers but I don't think I've seen a single snap of his. I wanted to see Holmes' and Lewis' numbers too. 

Landry has the best bend around the corner coupled with his athetic ability, typically they go top 15.  Chubb is entrenched in the top 5.  Davenport is definitely top 15.  Hubbard I believe is a top 25 pick now.  He can't play 5 technique, he ideally is a 4-3 end.  

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Landry has the best bend around the corner coupled with his athetic ability, typically they go top 15.  Chubb is entrenched in the top 5.  Davenport is definitely top 15.  Hubbard I believe is a top 25 pick now.  He can't play 5 technique, he ideally is a 4-3 end.  

Yeah. I think those four pulled away from the group a little bit today. 

Key, Ejiofor, Sweat, Armstrong, and maybe Young are probably the second group.

2 hours ago, ScuB29 said:

That's  amazing... Numbers are not everything, but I think scout Will go back study him!!!

only thing holding sweat back is his injury history and his non-impact on the field for whatever reason that was.

13 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

only thing holding sweat back is his injury history and his non-impact on the field for whatever reason that was.

I understand since I'm from Quebec/Canada I dont have the chance to watch a lot of NCAA football only the best ranked team...   Which round Sweat Come out now do you think?

49 minutes ago, ScuB29 said:

I understand since I'm from Quebec/Canada I dont have the chance to watch a lot of NCAA football only the best ranked team...   Which round Sweat Come out now do you think?

I think he'll be a day two pick now.

I’d rather go harold landry at 7 over Davenport. He checks out both on tape and at the combine. Might seem like a reach but I trust him more.

I also like Josh Sweat in round 2. He has very high upside just need some fine tuning. Sweat and Landry first two picks at DL. Draft a RB in round 3

Sign Norwell and Trumaine Johnson and off season is complete

Archived