GDT Week 2 - Patriots go to Silverdome!

Deadpulse

13 hours ago, Khal Guese said:

I am a bit curios about the O-Line. Can they repeat the overall good performance?
Is Cameron Jordan exclusive playing on the left side or is he changing spots? If so I hope Solder will hold his ground a little bit better than he did against
KC.

I have a question about the defense. Van Noy got the green dot with Hightower beeing injured. And it seemed that he was a kinda overwhelmed with this duty.
Me question is, why didnt Chung got the green dot? As inbox saftey he should be close enough to the LOS to call plays right?
I havent checked his snap count but I could imagine that its t low for beeing the cpt. of the defense ?

OL looked good against 3 rushers, so that's not a good gauge. Cannon was beat twice late by Houston, but KC started to blitz harder. Once again, good game planning on their part. Solder has looked ropey in his last 3 games now. Needs a good performance. 

KVN was given the green dot from the start. He's an inside linebacker now, and Dont'a is outside. I guess they wanted an inside guy to call the shots, they like KVN's intelligence and have faith in his potential. I don't know if he was overwhelmed specifically, I think the whole D was. KC played one of the best gameplans I've ever seen in Foxboro. KVN wasn't at fault for Marsh cover Hunt (what is that?) and the blown coverage deep left. We need more samples, really.

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

OL looked good against 3 rushers, so that's not a good gauge. Cannon was beat twice late by Houston, but KC started to blitz harder. Once again, good game planning on their part. Solder has looked ropey in his last 3 games now. Needs a good performance. 

KVN was given the green dot from the start. He's an inside linebacker now, and Dont'a is outside. I guess they wanted an inside guy to call the shots, they like KVN's intelligence and have faith in his potential. I don't know if he was overwhelmed specifically, I think the whole D was. KC played one of the best gameplans I've ever seen in Foxboro. KVN wasn't at fault for Marsh cover Hunt (what is that?) and the blown coverage deep left. We need more samples, really.

Thank you for your response. I know its a bit early but do you think they will resign Solder? I agree that his play is kond of shaky, at best.

Oh okay. I missed that he had it right from the start. So its the common way that the mlb wears the green dot?

Archived