GDT: Week whatever

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Bungles (did ya see what I did there? hardy har har)
    • Carp
    • Horny
    • Kiwi
    • Any other Australian
    • People with plans on Sunday

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

1 really encouraging fact about Baker is that he is using his legs more this year than last year. CBS just posted that’s his 3rd rushing TD vs 0 last year.

Yeah, you need to make them play 11 on 11.  

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I could never block you <3

However, I might not send you a Christmas card.

💕 

• Like 1

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

I don't think I've seen anyone say anything positive about Freddie just mentions that some of the criticism has been silly

Which I get but, I think it becomes obnoxious when a certain poster just does the whole "guess we should have fired Freddie" over every successful play. Just like I think it's obnoxious calling for Freddie to be fired after every penalty, mis-step by the players, etc.

I just seriously think he needs to give up play calling duties and just have more of an input with it so he can focus on being a HC. Our team is young and we have talent but, is severely under performing. 

1 minute ago, Onizuka said:

Which I get but, I think it becomes obnoxious when a certain poster just does the whole "guess we should have fired Freddie" over every successful play. Just like I think it's obnoxious calling for Freddie to be fired after every penalty, mis-step by the players, etc.

You gonna block all those bros too?  Ain’t gonna be anyone left to chat with 😂 

1 minute ago, Onizuka said:

I just seriously think he needs to give up play calling duties and just have more of an input with it so he can focus on being a HC. Our team is young and we have talent but, is severely under performing. 

Now this is a legit criticism and point of view.