GDT: Week whatever

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Bungles (did ya see what I did there? hardy har har)
    • Carp
    • Horny
    • Kiwi
    • Any other Australian
    • People with plans on Sunday

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lamar Jackson says hello.

For the next 4 years I’ll say Lamar for the next 15 this is gonna be Burrows division 

he’s so good he’s better than Baker I hope y’all are getting ready. 

Also watching this I feel honestly Zac Taylor is impressing me more than Freddie 

Just now, brownie man said:

For the next 4 years I’ll say Lamar for the next 15 this is gonna be Burrows division 

Also watching this I feel honestly Zac Taylor is impressing me more than Freddie 

Losing must knock your socks off.

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

We get it. You're totally unimpressed with Freddie.

1 minute ago, MarkPrice25 said:

When you say a team is "historically bad" I expect them to be, you know, historically bad. Not just generally bad. Lots of teams go 1-15, 2-14 or 3-13 and aren't "historically bad". The 2008 Lions were historically bad. The 2017 Browns were historically bad. This Bengals team isn't on that level, imo.

1 and 2 win teams are rarities historically man. I think there's been 9 or so total 1 win teams in the history of the game.

I didn't say the "worst team in football history." With 2 wins on the year, that bengals team will go down in a grouping of historically bad teams record wise.

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Most of those scores were late garbage points.

Indeed. I agree. In this case, I meant historically bad by record. BUT this is a bad bengals team. There's no way to suggest otherwise. They may not be a historically terrible team but this is a bad bad team man.

The Bengals are a bad 2019 team no doubt. They aren't all time bad which is what "historically" seems to indicate.

• Like 2