The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah I think I flubbed this one up. I tried to set a trap. I’m the rolecop. Saw KOTN has a nightly hit. Wanted to claim he visited Slappy to see if he would make up a different move and then I would know for sure he hit him. Didn’t think about the faction hit. So now I may have exposed the town VIG. Lmfao. Man I suck at this. 

@The Orca => I missed this post, but that doesnt change that if you thought he was lying, you could have fleshed it out a little bit before CC'ing. 

If this is true and @KOTN-93 has a nightly hit.... who did he hit if not Slappy? 

(waits for the claim that he didnt put in a move and/or it was on Malf)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah he seemed to know daboyle was mafia

He was unsubstantiatedly confident I was mafia even tho he’s full of crap. I didn’t kill him tho, not even I’m dumb enough to hit someone who’s sole focus was on me.

Just now, Counselor said:

From now on I will not play mafia but follow along and see if I can solve who is scum and so on.

Don't be one of those people that constantly threatens to quit, or quits on a whim, or "retires" to make a spectacle.

Everyone likes playing with you, and based on your activity level it appears you really enjoy playing too. You should keep playing.  

You'll have more fun if you don't play the game on a razor thin life or death edge, I think. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

yeah, i wasn't getting the same implications you were. not as concrete, anyways. 

which quotes specifically are you looking at?

It’s immaterial because Malfatron acknowledged that was the tentative position he staked out.

You’re not going to occupy me with pointless busy work, matts.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

this all could have been done much more subtley btw

yeah, then people don't pick up on it and you have to claim anyways....

then when you do you get people going WHY DIDN"T YOU SAY SOMETHING SOONER? TOWN WOULD'VE SAID SOMETHING SOONER!! YOU'RE TRYING TO SAVE ------- NOW!!!