The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why go the obvious route when the 1/10 chance an off the wall theory is better and will make you look better at the end? 

Damn, you following the Swag method of stymieing discussion? 

Should we all just vote KOTN and waste any potential scum hunting that could be done today? 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is a team game. It’s about wins. I’m waiting for some of these guys to finally learn that.

I’m all for crazy theories and connections when we have nothing else, but willfully ignoring thread context clues, flavor writeups, and the lack of “another scum hit” is purely ridiculous.

Then again I also went all in on you immediately based off of a pure meta read, so...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Damn, you following the Swag method of stymieing discussion? 

I’m about to have an aneurism.

Should we all just vote KOTN and waste any potential scum hunting that could be done today? 

Do whatever you want and by all means continue to hunt, but a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’m about to have an aneurism.

Do whatever you want and by all means continue to hunt, but a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

You just keep repeating the case against KOTN. One which everyone understands. Lets move on, *for now*, to other people. Who else you got and why is it squire?

PS:

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think people are willing to eventually end up on KOTN. Why are you trying to stymie discussion though?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There are a couple ways to rectify this with moves. But I dont trust anyone to follow a plan after @Pickle Rick tried his damndest to destroy town last game with his "hunches". 

@KOTN-93 => did you state your method of killing? What flavor information can you provide? 

It’s far too early and too much unknown to try and coordinate IMO 

You just keep repeating the case against KOTN. One which everyone understands. Lets move on, *for now*, to other people. Who else you got and why is it squire?

PS:

I believe Squire about the IRL food allergy.

I bet that BCB is an insane cop.

I’m wondering if Malf is scum.

I think Orca is antitown Town, albeit I’m open to Orcas idea that Butters is scum due to a day invest.

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

*STOP BEING SO GODDAMNED COY ALL THE TIME*

The only thing I can think is that you are going to claim some wild theory that Counselor is bussing KOTN and decided to do it at the very start of D2, a night after mafia was lynched. 

When I'm blunt and just state everything I think...no one listens to me and labels me crazy, even when I'm right more than I'm wrong. Just trying to get people on my level of thinking even if it's a small little bit

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I can just picture Orca sitting down to his breakfast, a bowl of Captain Crunch with Lucky Charm Marshmallows and chocolate milk, getting hyped about how he's going to come back and drop some conspiracy theory on us, then say "facts."

Noted, for your refusal to participate

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why go the obvious route when the 1/10 chance an off the wall theory is better and will make you look better at the end? 

Same as above

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s far too early and too much unknown to try and coordinate IMO 

I was referring to this:

Just now, Matts4313 said:

One last thing about KOTN:

We have a Roleblock, Jailer and Tracker all exposed. If we dont lynch KOTN, its not like he will be able to hit someone without it being known. So scum either has to not put in a hit or risk LOL clearing KOTN. 

• Like 1