The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

How am I insane when I verified KOTN had a hit and he admitted to it and then admitted to using it on Slappy.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Considering KOTN owned the kill which backed counselor? Correct, I chose to believe him.

Did KOTN confirm *after* you switched your story to role cop?

2 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

I'm Blitzen

I used my civ vig hit on slappy last night, his and daboyles interactions felt really forced and i was almost positive one of them was mafia. If daboyle flips town so be it but I doubt it.

Yes, way after

I'm Blitzen

I used my civ vig hit on slappy last night, his and daboyles interactions felt really forced and i was almost positive one of them was mafia. If daboyle flips town so be it but I doubt it.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone was an insane cop given the flavor of the song. Could be BCB is scum but I doubt he puts himself like that to try and take out counselor.

I literally posted this after KOTN admitted to the kill squire, and touch you liked my post. What’s going on here?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

any thoughts on there being 2 scum groups?   I have not listened to the song, so feel free to disregard if it would be way off base.

IMO only if they have Santa as an Indy godfather ala IT (Orca was IT) with the elves who join in as the scum faction.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

any thoughts on there being 2 scum groups?   I have not listened to the song, so feel free to disregard if it would be way off base.

2 scums in a 19 person game? Would have to be small scums. Could be scum and other. 

I'm Blitzen

your full of **** kotn you cant be blitzen whats it called? counter claim? cc blitzen

• Like 2

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

your full of **** kotn you cant be blitzen whats it called? counter claim? cc blitzen

Damn, today has had the most claims I think I have ever seen on a day 2. I think Mafia is about to get steam rolled in back to back games. 

• Like 1