The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

So malf was roleblocked by the claimed Jailkeeper who said his moves only protect from hits. 

obviously malf doesn’t have the ability to block moves on himself or wolf would’ve been told his move failed. 

I was roleblocked last night, I find it very unlikely that mission was targeted by a roleblocker. 

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

So malf was roleblocked by the claimed Jailkeeper who said his moves only protect from hits. 

obviously malf doesn’t have the ability to block moves on himself or wolf would’ve been told his move failed. 

I was roleblocked last night, I find it very unlikely that mission was targeted by a roleblocker. 

I am fully expecting that there might be duplicate roles if you were indeed roleblocked.   Since Mission stated he tried to roleblock Malf.

Just now, squire12 said:

I am fully expecting that there might be duplicate roles if you were indeed roleblocked.   Since Mission stated he tried to roleblock Malf.

“fully expecting” and ”might be” tell two different stories.

Its like “definitely probably”

Only one of these can be true: 

1) mission is a town roleblocker and decided to roleblock the same player as the jailkeeper, but his move was roleblocked by someone the same night I was roleblocked. So that’s 3 roleblocks in one night (malf getting jailed, mission getting blocked, and myself)

OR

2) mission is scum roleblocker and blocked me but is saying he blocked malf because he knows it’s already been claimed in thread 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

He already said he tried to block Malfatron. You’re just not reading because you’re a gimmick meme

Well then he already lied.

and I’m not reading everything because I’m at work.

im skimming, pretty much the same but not

44 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You sound crazy 

44 minutes ago, SwAg said:

“Since no one else wants to talk about my conspiracy theory, I will!”

41 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m no longer indulging Orca. He’s mad that we were right and specifically Counselors rationale on how he got there/that it worked, and since his logic was deceptive, it’s antitown and therefore incorrect.

When others do it, they’re smart and lay a trap.

When people that aren’t suspected of doing it and do it sloppily, they’re scum liars.

Its ridiculous. 

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Once Orca suspects you of being scum he cherry picks information to prove himself correct.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Orca trying really hard to save KOTN and discredit me. This is funny

56 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Lmfao you are worse than I even thought 

Group effort from scum

15 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

my role says i can jail one person preventing one hit to them and any move they would do

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Dome where are you getting that the jailkeeper said his move would only protect from hits?

if you are going to skim like @Matts4313 at least do a better job of it

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Explain why you think Counselor is town even though he has been counterclaimed 2 times

But since Wolf CCs Kotn it means Kotn is scum 

No

This is cute...Swag told you not to explain something that you cant lmao

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Dome where are you getting that the jailkeeper said his move would only protect from hits?

if you are going to skim like @Matts4313 at least do a better job of it

If you are going to insult me please make sure you’re right first

15 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

my role says i can jail one person preventing one hit to them and any move they would do