The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

to be fair, you were screwed not only by slappy but because you were a 2nd town redirector

your actual thread play was fine 

your night actions were kinda horrifying

The thing about my night actions were that although they look bad in hindsight, each decision made a fair amount of sense to me at the time.

On Night 1, I put my redirection on Slappy towards Wolf after he was randomly putting heat on me, not realizing he would get hit so it was a waste. Why Wolf? Because he was Slappy's best friend and I thought it would be funny.

On Night 2, I put my redirection on Counselor towards NS922, knowing he was a role cop (although the gun part was unexpected) so if Counselor investigated NS922, I would hope that he turned out as the mafia redirector. Why NS922? It was a pretty simple decision. He claimed the same role as me and I didn't believe that there was an identical role out there. But Counselor was intending to use the gun on Mission (who wasn't Mafia anyways) and as a result, NS922 would die with his town alignment known (and revived) so it blew up in my face. Badly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

huh, only idiots believed that theory that Slappy day invested Daboyle.

Or that Swag was the Cop xD:P

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone think I should have handled the gun distribution differently than I did by spreading it around to my best non scum reads? I figured it would also help me live longer since scum would hold out hope I’d eventually pass them one or two.

Fine, except the last one imo

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

I was actually banking on you doing this, it helped us out twice lol 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

@Malfatron I really was banking on orca trying to mess it up btw 

I would have stepped up once it got down to the end :D

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone think I should have handled the gun distribution differently than I did by spreading it around to my best non scum reads? I figured it would also help me live longer since scum would hold out hope I’d eventually pass them one or two.

Dome was questionable at the time and in hindsight. But he did the right thing with it. 

1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

KOTN really screwed me by putting that vote on me. 
His vote, my own teammates, really was the dagger.

I think I survive Day 1 if he voted anywhere else.
I feel like I probably had 90% of you idiots fooled.

TBF - I was sitting there with a NAZ vote ready to go. I was pretty certain that Swag was going to try another swing on to me. 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dome was questionable at the time and in hindsight. But he did the right thing with it. 

I had just CC'd someone claiming Mrs. Claus who then flipped scum. 

At the time and in hindsight there was almost nobody in the game willing to push me at all at that point. I pretty much coasted on everyone's civ radar until swag came at me.

It's not a bad move IMO. 

Edited by Dome

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

I had just CC'd someone claiming Mrs. Claus who then flipped scum. 

At the time and in hindsight there was almost nobody in the game willing to push me at all at that point. I pretty much coasted on everyone's civ radar until swag came at me.

It's not a bad move IMO. 

I dunno man. I pointed out at least a few times that I had doubts that Mrs. Clause was town aligned.  You were near top on my suspicion list. I had an invest on you and Mwil that I switched to you and Counselor. You were def the person I was planning on pushing for a lynch had I not died.

Thats not to say you didnt play well, winning as indy survivor is impressive. 

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dunno man. I pointed out at least a few times that I had doubts that Mrs. Clause was town aligned.  You were near top on my suspicion list. I had an invest on you and Mwil that I switched to you and Counselor. You were def the person I was planning on pushing for a lynch had I not died.

Thats not to say you didnt play well, winning as indy survivor is impressive. 

Maybe, FWIW I felt 0 pressure all game until swag brought it up the day before last.