The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

HOW DID YOU KNOW ITS "A" JOAT @wolfeyestrk

In other words, how did you know that JOAT was a noun

JOAT could have beem someones name (nickename for dome maybe), or a saying or something else like GTFO. Plus if wolfe looks at Domes post, Dome already posted above what a JOAT was.

Also, both mwil and matts answered him

The best slash worse thing about English is the vagaries. I asked about "a" joat becouse i thought it was something related to the game but wasnt sure so i asked I didn't know wether it was or not

10 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

The best slash worse thing about English is the vagaries. I asked about "a" joat becouse i thought it was something related to the game but wasnt sure so i asked I didn't know wether it was or not

why didnt you google it?

its the first result

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I had early suspicions about the new guy, Wolfe I think it is (sorry names escape me) because when it was worded originally that Slappy and him talk mafia all the time he seemed relatively clueless. Then honestly I’m trying to pick up on Slappy instead of that. I’m still gonna do some thinking.

Lol have you ever heard slappy talk? I understand the suspicion and finger pointing part.but im new, im gonna let people explain things so it's not a disjointed play by play plus I'm getting used to the message board layout its making it slightly complicated to follow everything

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Lol have you ever heard slappy talk? I understand the suspicion and finger pointing part.but im new, im gonna let people explain things so it's not a disjointed play by play plus I'm getting used to the message board layout its making it slightly complicated to follow everything

The posts are literally right in succession. 

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

The goal wouldnt be for wolfe to actually find out what a JOAT is in thread 

the goal would be for wolfe to be seen in thread asking what a JOAT means and/or matts answering him in thread.

exactly the reason of "if hes maf, he would have asked in discord but he asked in thread"

i find it a little suspect that we have the JOAT convo last game with scum josh not asking.

then the first thing wolfe does is ask.

a big drop in the y-axis for wolfe

You mean the game I wasnt part of?