GDT 12/8/19 Week 14: 10-2 Baltimore Ravens vs 9-3 Buffalo Bills

DreamKid

16 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

No offense but who cares about meaningless statistical milestones? We're in a tough game and need the W. This is the equivalent of posting about needing a player to get fantasy points. 

No it’s not. This is accustomed to me posting on a Ravens forum about Ravens related items that they’ve been on pace to do. If you don’t like it, ignore my posts. And so yes, there is “offense”. When someone says “no offense” there’s always offense, let’s be real.

Whats more my OTHER POSTS have been about OTHER ASPECTS of this game. So yeah. As you were.

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

No it’s not. This is accustomed to me posting on a Ravens forum about Ravens related items that they’ve been on pace to do. If you don’t like it, ignore my posts. And so yes, there is “offense”. When someone says “no offense” there’s always offense, let’s be real.

Whats more my OTHER POSTS have been about OTHER ASPECTS of this game. So yeah. As you were.

So why do you care so much about the Ravens scoring 50% of drives this game? I'm curious. 

17 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

Mekari is much worse at snapping than Skura.

Can’t agree. Skura was making some terrible snaps last season. And we haven’t seen Skura snapping in 30 mph wind gusts. We’ve seen two games with Mekari where his snaps have been better and not a problem, today is the only outlier. So I will credit the wind impacting his snaps until he shows a history of snap issues being the case.

2 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

So why do you care so much about the Ravens scoring 50% of drives this game? I'm curious. 

Clearly you’re the one who cares so much. I made one post about it in this entire thread... and it’s the only post you’ve quoted. Beyond that I do it for EVERY game. So yeah, there’s that. Your feelings are your feelings, not mine. I’ve been keeping track of this for the last half of the season, ever since it was clear that the offense had a chance at a historical pace.

If you don’t like it, ignore. That is all, I will not comment on this “in your feelings challenge” here any further.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, drd23 said:

We might now that he'll probably be running Andrews' routes

This could be a good test. With Andrews out we can see what we have with Hurst and that potential added trust between 81 and 8 could potentially benefit a playoff run if a big level of confidence is gained between the two.