TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are forgetting pretty much anyone that has to do with your vacay (hotel, valet, etc). But then again, its not clear cut. I stayed at an all inclusive resort and they werent allowed tips. Even the bar staff.

I can't tell you the last time I took a vacation, so...

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Watching GMFB and hearing Nat Burleson talk about approaching Landry for a fist fight and asking Calvin Johnson to make sure no one hit him from behind was a bit eye opening. 

Missed it.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Watching GMFB and hearing Nat Burleson talk about approaching Landry for a fist fight and asking Calvin Johnson to make sure no one hit him from behind was a bit eye opening. 

Huh? LaRon? 

On 10/15/2018 at 8:21 PM, D82 said:

Delivery (food) drivers, hair stylist, pet groomer, waiter/waitress, bartender....tip. I think that about covers everyone.

SO when I used to get my old dog groomed, I never tipped after each visit, but would rather give one large sum at the end of the year. I guess same concept but at first I could tell they were a bit off by it, but then all good. 

4 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

SO when I used to get my old dog groomed, I never tipped after each visit, but would rather give one large sum at the end of the year. I guess same concept but at first I could tell they were a bit off by it, but then all good. 

I wouldn't have a problem with that. We just get a lot of people who come in who don't tip at all, and it kinda sucks.

I'm gonna use my winnings for the forces of good.

1st im gonna use at least 10 million of the winnings to start a campaign around the DFW area especially all the places that Jerry visits that if Jason Garrett and Scott Linehan are here at the end of the season, billboards all over will read "Jerry sell the team!" I will take ads also out on facebook and twitter as well to do that. Probably won't have the desired outcome but it will be a thumb in his eye. If I can there will be a billboard outside his bedroom window.

Archived