TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I just signed the final agreement for the divorce. Goes through tomorrow. Ill share more once its all done, but feels good man. 

Sounds like a good reason to open a cold one.

Bros... I poop you not, my ex is now sleeping with a friend met through this website (by extension). Like, the dude is flying in on the weekends from another state. Of course, she is bragging about it attempting to cause pain. The levels some people will stoop to is unreal. Ive been dating, moved on, so I didnt care that she was seeing people too. But this one stung more than I thought - it bothers me that I know the dude shes hooking up with. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Bros... I poop you not, my ex is now sleeping with a friend met through this website (by extension). Like, the dude is flying in on the weekends from another state. Of course, she is bragging about it attempting to cause pain. The levels some people will stoop to is unreal. Ive been dating, moved on, so I didnt care that she was seeing people too. But this one stung more than I thought - it bothers me that I know the dude shes hooking up with. 

Meh. Don't let it.

You are in a better place now. Enjoy your life fully.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

You're being pretty gracious with the word "friend" no?

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

probably

Well, I was cheated on by this chick. She was real hot. Graduated from UT nursing and moved out to Lubbock because I was still going to Tech. She started working at UMC up there and cheated/left me for a PHD guy that she would never have even known if not for me introducing. Wasn't my best friend obviously but I definitely knew the guy and we were cool.

It hurt a lot because of that. I remember she posted on FB they're 1 year anniversary thing and it wasn't even a full year after we split. Ouch.

BUT 

Now I feel like I won because I am now married, and most importantly because they ended up getting married...

You see, he has never even seen my wife, but I have porked his wife. Several times. I win.

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ouch, sorry to hear that.

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This clearly falls into the WTF category.  Am I safe in ruling out all cowboys fans?  So many questions.  I'm just glad you've moved on.  She's screaming for attention.  

8 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

This clearly falls into the WTF category.  Am I safe in ruling out all cowboys fans?  So many questions.  I'm just glad you've moved on.  She's screaming for attention.  

Yes, not a Cowboys fan. Its clearly in the WTF category. 

On 11/10/2017 at 5:42 AM, Matts4313 said:

Whos the friend? We should say hi.

Archived