Week 15 GDT - The El Rammy's v. The Jerruh Boys: 6-10 here we come?

D82

Just now, Northland said:

There is no limit to how bad this team is.  I don't know if I have ever seen this happen before.  Gotta send guys out there who know what to do.  However, this is Dallas.

I've been watching football for over 40 years and I have never seen nor heard of that happening.

• Like 1

Normally, something like the Prescott messup would be something I'd get mad up.  But I have become so apathetic that I just don't care.  Sad state of affairs.  I would never root for us to lose, but a win would also feel empty for me as I don't feel any true progress can made for us until JG is gone.

1 minute ago, roysmyboy31 said:

Normally, something like the Prescott messup would be something I'd get mad up.  But I have become so apathetic that I just don't care.  Sad state of affairs.  I would never root for us to lose, but a win would also feel empty for me as I don't feel any true progress can made for us until JG is gone.

The biggest reason I’m mad about it is because I have Amari Cooper on my fantasy team and am in a real right one this week in the semis. And this takes away a possession opportunity for Coop to score points.