Week 15 GDT - The El Rammy's v. The Jerruh Boys: 6-10 here we come?

D82

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Great minds think alike.

Dak is off today tho. Finger???????????

The finger has to be bugging him.  He has to play though given our backup situation.

Gallup needs to spend some time on the bench.  That crap can't be tolerated regardless of the importance of this game.  No claps.  No pats on the back.  Read him the riot act.

6 minutes ago, Northland said:
8 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Great minds think alike.

Dak is off today tho. Finger???????????

The finger has to be bugging him.  He has to play though given our backup situation.

Gallup needs to spend some time on the bench.  That crap can't be tolerated regardless of the importance of this game.  No claps.  No pats on the back.  Read him the riot act.

Dak hasnt been that off. He has always been a vicinity thrower instead of ball placement guy. A lot of these passes have been in the targets catchable radius. 

I was kinda annoyed when Aikman tried to blame Wittens previous drops on Dak. If it hits both the hands of the target, its his job to catch it. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dak hasnt been that off. He has always been a vicinity thrower instead of ball placement guy. A lot of these passes have been in the targets catchable radius. 

I was kinda annoyed when he tried to blames Wittens previous drops on Dak. If it hits both the hands of the target, its his job to catch it. 

I understand what you're saying....but the receiver(s) shouldn't have to adjust here bodies as much as they have so far. But yes, WItten should have caught that one.

4 minutes ago, Northland said:

I think Jason Garrett is sick of the player errors. Haven't seen him clap in two weeks