Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Not scum. 

Maybe so... but the logic is 100% there.

You lynch the guy who is saying he doesn't have (or won't use) any more moves vs the guy who claiming an OP role and looks scummy as hell but is relatively new. 

If you flip town, we're not forgetting about llama. if he's scum we'll get him, if he's town mafia will... maybe you did you job, but we can't risk it.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I dont like how Touch ignored a chunk of the people who hadnt posted before dueling. That isnt town Touch imo

This was covered, I started with mwil as he posted before me. Then malf posted but he was answering the question I asked mwil. 

counseor was in the meme that mwil posted so I went there. 

I had taken a few shots at dome to make fun of him before so I decided to do it again. 

then I went swag, because it’s swag I was getting there towards the beginning. 

then I went back and looked over the OP and was torn on if llama posted, then I saw he was in thread. 

Just now, Dome said:

llama's results will be incredibly easy to fake tomorrow.

nobody believe him.

yep, they certainly will be

easier power role to fake results for

you dont visit anyone, and you have to potentially resolve much of the list before you can determine its fake.

thats why its a super clever thing to fake

which now makes me think a mafioso put hom up to it

Just now, theuntouchable said:

This was covered, I started with mwil as he posted before me. Then malf posted but he was answering the question I asked mwil. 

counseor was in the meme that mwil posted so I went there. 

I had taken a few shots at dome to make fun of him before so I decided to do it again. 

then I went swag, because it’s swag I was getting there towards the beginning. 

then I went back and looked over the OP and was torn on if llama posted, then I saw he was in thread. 

You never asked like half the people....like NS or Gopher especially 

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You all realize the lunacy on display here.  The MOST OP role ever created and used on this site and in what a 20 person game.  That is even more OP

If llama is town, i think you are mafia

i dont disagree though

im pretty torn

gut feel says llama is scum

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Maybe so... but the logic is 100% there.

You lynch the guy who is saying he doesn't have (or won't use) any more moves vs the guy who claiming an OP role and looks scummy as hell but is relatively new. 

If you flip town, we're not forgetting about llama. if he's scum we'll get him, if he's town mafia will... maybe you did you job, but we can't risk it.

No, it’s not. He claimed a role that has never existed on this board on that capacity, ever.