2017-18 Offseason Talk

Glen

8 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

And Solomon Hill's gonna miss most of the season. There goes the only wing player worth a crap that we have, unless QPon comes back in form after missing 2 years but I don't expect that. I knew I wasn't allowed to be happy as a Pels fan, RIP season. 

He doesn't make that much of an impact anyway, if you ask me. Another one of those guys who seems to play when he feels like it. I want more consistency and reliability.

23 minutes ago, NS922 said:

He doesn't make that much of an impact anyway, if you ask me. Another one of those guys who seems to play when he feels like it. I want more consistency and reliability.

I feel like Hill is a huge loss just from a depth and defensive perspective. Injuries suck 

25 minutes ago, NS922 said:

He doesn't make much of an impact offensively but he's the only wing we have who can defend anyone and is a big part of our defense. We already have so little wing depth, this hurts.

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Frank Jackson out 3-4 months.  Pelicans losing depth everywhere.

What's new? Injuries once again. And the thing is, I don't even know if I blame the medical staff or bad luck at this point. Like, when you fail to treat an injury properly (like Jrue or QPon in the past), it's clearly on the medical staff. Just getting injured? Easily can place the blame on bad luck. The **** this team has gone through...

Archived