2017-18 Offseason Talk

Glen

8 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Lebrons obviously going to LA. This seals it. 

I know that this is tongue-in-cheek, but it's almost amusing how many people are assuming LeBron comes to the Lakers.  Didn't Max Kellerman just say on TV that he was guaranteeing that he comes there?

11 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

If it was KD he should just say he likes talking ish and his PR team doesn't think it would be a good look to do it so much on his own account so he does it on another.

Is that the wrong thing to do? I mean we all pretty much use aliases when we comment on news and topics. When it comes to such a high profile figure why wouldnt you have a fake account to vent some stuff/contribute in the discussion? 

9 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Yep.  At least he admitted it instead of trying to blame someone else.

The entire situation is pretty strange, reminds me of when Skip Bayless was caught praising his own show. The fake instagram tells me theres probably a bunch of NBA/celebrities that do this. 

15 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I know that this is tongue-in-cheek, but it's almost amusing how many people are assuming LeBron comes to the Lakers.  Didn't Max Kellerman just say on TV that he was guaranteeing that he comes there?

Why yes he did. Yeah all I hear is how he's locked in to going to LA. 

Would I be surprised if he does?  Heck no I wouldn't be surprised by anything this cat will do. 

19 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No clue why he owned up to it. I would have been like someone from my team uses my twitter and it was them or be in complete denial in not knowing what happened.

Legacy forever ruined.....

If it was any other pro player I would have believed that it was a social media manager forgetting to switch accounts lmao 

18 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Why yes he did. Yeah all I hear is how he's locked in to going to LA. 

Would I be surprised if he does?  Heck no I wouldn't be surprised by anything this cat will do. 

I'd honestly be surprised in LeBron moves to the Western Conference

25 minutes ago, champ11 said:

If it was any other pro player I would have believed that it was a social media manager forgetting to switch accounts lmao 

Shoot, if that was me in KD's shoes, good luck getting me to admit it was me. I would have hit them with the Shaggy, it wasn't me LOL.

Archived