NVRamsFan

Giants release Janoris Jenkins; claimed by Saints

On 12/13/2019 at 9:57 AM, Malfatron said:

great

some contender will sn@tch him up now

hate it when im right

/John McClain

22 hours ago, the lone star said:

Agreed 100%. I've worked with people with all kinds of disabilities and it just disheartens me how people can say the R word or even the M word (to refer to little people) and not understand that such language can be (and often is) offensive.

Yeah, I'm mildly autistic so it does affect me when I hear words that put down people like myself.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:42 PM, N4L said:

I can't believe the eagles didn't claim him. I'm baffled actually

We got Ronald Darby and the Love child of Jim Schwartz and the Green Goblin.  Not like we need a Good CB?🙄

Edited by Nabbs4u

This could be huge for the Saints defense. Just to highlight how bad Apple has been lately:

1 hour ago, tyler735 said:

This could be huge for the Saints defense. Just to highlight how bad Apple has been lately:

I've been telling Saints fans Apple is garbage for months and months now. I'm sure this will be easier to swallow- Jackrabbit is a huge upgrade over him and still a legit CB. Great pickup.

6 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I've been telling Saints fans Apple is garbage for months and months now. I'm sure this will be easier to swallow- Jackrabbit is a huge upgrade over him and still a legit CB. Great pickup.

Apple looked decent for a while earlier this year, but yes he's been garbage lately.

I've never had a lot of faith in the Saints secondary.  You never know which group you're gonna get week to week.  

On 12/18/2019 at 11:46 AM, tyler735 said:

Stats don't lie. It's not like he's been covering the #1 and can't hack it. He's been on the #2's & 3's and not performing as well as our #3 & 4 CB's.
Unfortunately, he's been bad enough he's not even trade bait, he's just a straight up release, at this point.

21 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Unfortunately, he's been bad enough he's not even trade bait, he's just a straight up release, at this point.

Well, he's a FA in 2020 so that shouldn't be much of a problem.