2017-18 NCAAB Thread

Glen

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

they were winning by 11 against the #25 team when it happened, I think it's just a weird situation 

Ya no doubt its weird.  But 5 on 3 is still a pretty huge advantage and you would think eventually they would figure out how to capitalize on rather than giving up almost their entire lead.

8 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

at first glance this upcoming draft class looks really fun. maybe not as good as last year, but fun none the less.

I might take the top ~8 this year over last years

Doncic
Ayton
Bagley
Porter
Bamba
Sexton
Bridges
Robert Williams/Jaren Jackson/Mikal Bridges

vs

Fultz
Ball
Fox
Tatum
Josh Jackson
Isaac
DSJr.
Monk/Markannen

but probably no where as deep

10 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Image result for black kid gif

Its scary to think that Duke isnt even playing that well and still has wins over Florida, Texas, and Michigan State.

The team could be scary if those freshmen put it together, other than Bagley. He might be the best Duke freshman ever.

3 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Texas Tech is ranked #22 in the newest AP Poll that just came out.

First time being ranked since 2009. Chris Beard is a god.

Btw our next 2 games are @ Seton Hall (#26) and vs Nevada (#27) so both should be good tests to see where we really are. Beat both and we'll probably be in the top 15.

on the other hand, Arizona is unranked. First time since 2012.

Something about Sean Miller.

Two of our next four games are against A&M (#9) and Bama (#24). So we'll see if we have improved.

1 hour ago, devils1854 said:

Its scary to think that Duke isnt even playing that well and still has wins over Florida, Texas, and Michigan State.

The team could be scary if those freshmen put it together, other than Bagley. He might be the best Duke freshman ever.

Reminds me a lot of the 2014-15 UK squad. Brought in an all time great class while returning a decent chunk of talent. I think there is quite a gap at the moment between Duke, Florida, MSU and the rest of the country, and of those 3 obviously Duke has the most room to improve, wouldn't be surprised if in a month I'll be picking Duke over the field... God I hate them so much.

Archived