2017-18 NCAAB Thread

Glen

1 hour ago, devils1854 said:

Have I missed any info since Louisville officially kicked Bowen off the team?

I believe the school has said he will not be playing or practicing for them and they have "given" him permission to transfer but have not taken away his scholarship.  And his lawyer said he doesn't plan on leaving.

34 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

LiAngelo withdrew from UCLA

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21667748/lavar-ball-pulls-son-liangelo-ball-ucla

This is what causes my distaste for Lavar along with some unsavory quotes he has made about other players.  I did a quick google of "LiAngelo Ball," and every headline was "Lavar Ball pulls LiAngelo from UCLA."  Like I get that as a parent he's not the worst since his sons seem like decent human beings, but hes such a selfish attention whore that he can't let his kids have any shine without him.  He pulled LiAngelo from his free college education and said "I'm going to make him way better for the draft than UCLA ever could have." (from the espn article above)  LiAngelo isn't going pro in the NBA.  And Lavar knows that no matter what he says.  The best thing he could have done was let LiAngelo use his opportunities to get an education, but no.  Lavar always has to be the story when it comes to his kids.  Dude needs to grow up.

47 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

LiAngelo withdrew from UCLA

Lavar Ball is such an idiot. Like let LiAngelo decide what's best for LiAngelo. It's decisions like what his father made which could potentially ruin not only his career but his education.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Lavar Ball is such an idiot. Like let LiAngelo decide what's best for LiAngelo. It's decisions like what his father made which could potentially ruin not only his career but his education.

All the Ball kids are going to be a bunch of manchilds due to LaVar's controlling ways.

Archived