2017-18 NCAAB Thread

Glen

Wild ending to Michigan-Maryland. Kevin Huerter nails a 3 down 2 to put Maryland up with 3.3 seconds left, then Isaiah Livers of Michigan throws a half court pass to Muhammad Ali Abdur-Rahkman, who gets fouled driving to the basket with 1.2 seconds left. Hits both free throws to give Michigan the lead, and Maryland can't make the last second heave.

Is it just me, or is college basketball just not as enjoyable the past couple years?

I think its finally come time to get rid of the one and done, and move it to two years. I dont know how Kentucky fans can do it year after year. Having a whole new team. As a Duke fan, I think it sucks. Guys like Trevon Duval have no business going to the NBA this year, but he will be gone and will be a top 20ish pick. It was the same with Frank Jackson and Harry Giles last year, and Tyus Jones a couple years before.

Its just bad basketball, and not even uber freshmen like Bagley can make it look better.

49 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Is it just me, or is college basketball just not as enjoyable the past couple years?

I think its finally come time to get rid of the one and done, and move it to two years. I dont know how Kentucky fans can do it year after year. Having a whole new team. As a Duke fan, I think it sucks. Guys like Trevon Duval have no business going to the NBA this year, but he will be gone and will be a top 20ish pick. It was the same with Frank Jackson and Harry Giles last year, and Tyus Jones a couple years before.

Its just bad basketball, and not even uber freshmen like Bagley can make it look better.

I like it.

A couple of things. It is an NBA rule, so not much CBB can do about it. It only consistently effects 4-5 teams. I like watching them (players who would skip college) play CBB. I like the contrast when 1&done teams play veteran teams.

Players definitely need better advice if their goals are to play in the NBA tho.

4 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Zion Williamson to Duke. Holy crap. They now have the top 3 players in the nation

Yeah I’m pumped. Didn’t think he would commit to Duke but he did. Duke has a loaded class this year and will have one next year. The rich keeps getting richer. Let’s Go Duke!

Archived