GDT 12/22/19 Week 16: 12-2 Baltimore Ravens @ 6-8 Cleveland Browns

RavensTillIDie

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can't the Ravens still block it?

Nope.

EDIT: To expand on that, franchises can't block coordinators/assistants/position coaches from interviewing for HC jobs, as they are considered promotions.  They can block "sideways" appointments, even if its position coach to coordinator, as all coaches who aren't the HC are considered "assistants" under NFL rules

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Though, not sure if Roman would want to go to Cleveland as a HC. If he wants to be a HC, I'd assume he's not going to throw it away for Cleveland.

If he was smart he would because there are so many organisational issues, but I could see him being tempted by the talent on offense

1 minute ago, berlin calling said:

i wouldn't be so sure they won't trott out LJ for a quarter to ensure some historic rushing record.

That wouldn't make any sense. This team has shown not a single sign they care for records this year. "The North is Not Enough" only to trot LJ out there for a symbolic record and risk injury when you have a legit shot at winning the Superbowl?

Absolutely not.

• Like 1

My heart wants to respond to the Ravens whiny posts in their forum right now but my head thinks it’s too early. Praying for restraint.

He gained 4 yards on a scramble and romo cant shut up about how great he is

Conversely, Jackson is just throwing junk up and praying, this won't win in the playoffs bruh 

Conversely, Jackson is just throwing junk up and praying, this won't win in the playoffs bruh 

Yeah I still don’t get the love for him. 

I mean at best the Ravens are going to split with a below .500 Browns team. Cool. Also that last TD was actually a really questionable decision by LJ and great play by Andrews. 

Shaping up to be a good one. 

FOH... lol

We had you mfers on the ropes with a trash coach and trash offense...

yall got exposed for the playoffs... it's a wrap... give up now 

Crazy if Lamar wins MVP this season over Wilson.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

That was in response to the Browns' stupid, and soft af players trying to copy our celebration after their ref gifted TD...while still down by like 2 TDs. Everything about their club is so F'n embarrassing. Try hard to their core. 

• Like 2