GDT 12/22/19 Week 16: 12-2 Baltimore Ravens @ 6-8 Cleveland Browns

RavensTillIDie

19 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I ike the QB, its just our super star WR and stuper stuf coaching i have an issue with

Yeah. You guys put up a fight. I like Baker to bounce back next season. But I don’t like OBJ, dude is a straight up clown and I would trade him for a 1st if a team in the NFC wanted him. I don’t like him. Problem is if you do that you also have to trade Landry... so that’s a very difficult situation.

God, can you imagine if Oklahoma had Lamar instead of Baker? They would've ripped multiple CFB championships 100%, with a real winner leading them. You know Andrews, Brown Jr., and Hollywood are thanking everything that they didn't end up with Mayfield in the pros. He's just not built for it. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Yeah. You guys put up a fight. I like Baker to bounce back next season. But I don’t like OBJ, dude is a straight up clown and I would trade him for a 1st if a team in the NFC wanted him. I don’t like him. Problem is if you do that you also have to trade Landry... so that’s a very difficult situation.

It wouldn't surpise if they dont actually like playing with each other, i doubt obj likes being putahone by landry, and to a lesser extent vice versa. 

I love all my close friends i dont know if i want to sepnd 60 hours a week with them and compete with and against them 16+ tinee a year. 

I could be wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

That was in response to the Browns' stupid, and soft af players trying to copy our celebration after their ref gifted TD...while still down by like 2 TDs. Everything about their club is so F'n embarrassing. Try hard to their core. 

That was so weak when OBJ did that. Your teams trash, they're in shambles, you're getting whooped and you do this dance after a TD? 

OBJ and Landry are now Peters Home girls. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Danand said:

My heart wants to respond to the Ravens whiny posts in their forum right now but my head thinks it’s too early. Praying for restraint.

He gained 4 yards on a scramble and romo cant shut up about how great he is

Conversely, Jackson is just throwing junk up and praying, this won't win in the playoffs bruh 

Conversely, Jackson is just throwing junk up and praying, this won't win in the playoffs bruh 

Yeah I still don’t get the love for him. 

I mean at best the Ravens are going to split with a below .500 Browns team. Cool. Also that last TD was actually a really questionable decision by LJ and great play by Andrews. 

Shaping up to be a good one. 

FOH... lol

We had you mfers on the ropes with a trash coach and trash offense...

yall got exposed for the playoffs... it's a wrap... give up now 

Crazy if Lamar wins MVP this season over Wilson.

Ayyyyyy lmao 

• Like 2