New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, FinneasGage said:

hey man i'm trying to be your partner, i'm not asking for any dilemmas. do you want to win this **** or just bs around all night dude cause these are my prime hours. this is when i get warmed up and really hit my stride so i'm ready to go. i'm not trying to waste this time personally.  

You and me Finny boy partners for life. It’s been fun Ole chap

I used the motion detector on Malf last night and he went nowhere. He was one of the few people that didn’t have a confirmed move that could have been hiding in plain sight. I put it in early and after I went to bed Rack and Finn actually showed up. 

As for why I’ve been irritated the last couple days, my knee is killing me and I’m a Buckeye fan, so you guys connect the dots however you want.

Honestly, if I were scum, my play would have been to sacrifice myself in plain sight Day 3 and killed someone with my kingmaker like Malf/Touch/SwAg (assuming they’re town, which does look to the probably the case) to take out a huge thread threat.

Finn

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I used the motion detector on Malf last night and he went nowhere. He was one of the few people that didn’t have a confirmed move that could have been hiding in plain sight. I put it in early and after I went to bed Rack and Finn actually showed up. 

As for why I’ve been irritated the last couple days, my knee is killing me and I’m a Buckeye fan, so you guys connect the dots however you want.

Honestly, if I were scum, my play would have been to sacrifice myself in plain sight Day 3 and killed someone with my kingmaker like Malf/Touch/SwAg (assuming they’re town, which does look to the probably the case) to take out a huge thread threat.

Finn

if you miraculously survive, use it on me tonight

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m willing to lynch MWil based off that alone.

Then do what you gotta do.

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

I was being sarcastic because MWil’s claims, behavior, and positions have been absolutely ridiculous.

As opposed to...?

I voted slappy last night.

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

so it's me, @MWil23 @daboyle250 @squire12 @Malfatron @Counselor @rackcs @SwAg @theuntouchable left...

one of you tell me the god damn ratio. there are 9 of us left.

each and every one of you tell me what's going on. 

everyone respond in the next ~12 hours if you don't, you have to go. 

claims

mwil - motion detector

daboyle - kingmaker

squire - universal backup. now nilla

malf- selfwatch

counselor/rack-/finn  didnt claim

swag- pgo

touch- censor

also, we dont know the ratio.

what made you come in and say that you knew slappy was lying?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Finn

Malf was cleared by Touch.  So, either you’re clueless and dedicating time to your idiotic theories, or you simply decided not to find the killer or redirector last night.