New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Me, posting a colored list saying people are scum, ******* everyone shows up immediately.

me, actually tagging people, which i almost never do, no one.

To be fair I checked in immediately after I saw I was tagged.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Id rather go finny. Based exclusively from post on this page. Finny doesnt try at all as town. He barely tries as scum, but he at least jumps in chat and is generally aware. 

The fact that he isnt inactive dying means he is scum. 

Yeah, that’s not realistic.  If you think Finn is scum, you would be better off voting where he was avoiding.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Id rather go finny. Based exclusively from post on this page. Finny doesnt try at all as town. He barely tries as scum, but he at least jumps in chat and is generally aware. 

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Fellas, this show just introduced dragons. Jut when I didnt think it could get any better. Confirmed I will not be trying at all tonight. @Malfatron I will cop the hell out of you tomorrow. 

gross

Just now, Matts4313 said:

i'm not scum. i'm not gonna inactive die. i don't like playing mafia anymore, it's kinda played out to me because i've done it so many times. only played because malf asked. but i might do something good at some point if i get a burst of motivation to participate. right now it's just not there. the thread is pretty much swag talking to himself and it doesn't seem like a good time jumping into a discourse with him, so i didn't say much this first day. 

and to the point you're trying to make i haven't put effort into a game of mafia since like 2014, so that's all hearsay.