New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, you think it’s likely for you to flip the tide, but it seems like you’re reneging on an early commitment to stay out of the wagon by indulging my Slappy read, and now you’re trying to be off a main wagon to do some captain hindsight **** til you can’t.

If you think I am attempting to avoid a slappy lynch, you are severely overestimating my investment to this game right now. 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

5 daboyle - malf, mwil, pickle, counselor, rackcs

3 wolf - josh, daboyle, finn

3 naz - naz, orca, md4l

2 finneas - squire, matts

1 pickle - touch

1 matts - bcb

1 rackcs - nacho

1 slappy - swag

if it's broke, fix it

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

daboyle

god, it seems like people are gonna aim towards lynching me so i might as well claim.

My role is a 1 shot kingmaker which would allow me to pick someone who will pretty much have the only vote at a day of my choosing. That means whoever gets the vote will die immediately, I believe.

Just now, daboyle250 said:

god, it seems like people are gonna aim towards lynching me so i might as well claim.

My role is a 1 shot kingmaker which would allow me to pick someone who will pretty much have the only vote at a day of my choosing. That means whoever gets the vote will die immediately, I believe.

Pick me. 

No, wait, dont. The ability to kill swag or touch is to tempting. I know I shouldnt do it, but I would for the lulz.