GDT: Browns vs Ravens

candyman93

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Its done, at half time it was done, they get better and we get worse as the game goes on. 

They got coaches, we have pretenders

I’m pretty convinced if they had Baker and we had Lamar, Baker would have mvp numbers and Lamar well nada. 

That offense they installed around him is perfectly catered to his skill set. 

• Like 3

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

I’m pretty convinced if they had Baker and we had Lamar, Baker would have mvp numbers and Lamar well nada. 

That offense they installed around him is perfectly catered to his skill set. 

Yup. We rarely ever play to our strengths while Baltimore has done a brilliant job at playing to Lamar's strengths.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This team hasn’t stopped the run in over 20 years. Steve Wills is garbage.

Blow up this entire coaching staff. No one deserves to stay after what I’ve seen this year, save maybe the ST staff.

It's bizarre that this is the same defense that looked so good vs. the Rams when we were without five of our starters.

I know we're without Myles, but there's no excuse to be as bad as we've been defensively the past several weeks. Especially since we've played some pretty bad offenses in that time.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This team hasn’t stopped the run in over 20 years. Steve Wills is garbage.

Blow up this entire coaching staff. No one deserves to stay after what I’ve seen this year, save maybe the ST staff.

Yeah I’m so baffled why we just haven’t been able to stop the run. Plus tackling has been putrid for 20 years also. 

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yet when Baker makes one bad throw/decision, people come out saying that he's trash.

Objectively, Baker has been trash this year. Period. 

Objectively, we honestly don't know if Baker will be trash going forward.

It's not about one play here or there. Consistently, he's not played well all year and it's okay to say that even after taking into account things he can't control (WR drops, tipped INTs, bad oline play, play-calling issues, etc).

• Like 1