GDT: Browns vs Ravens

candyman93

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

*Silks

amirite @buno67?!?

He still silky, but just like the silkiness you get after a rough night of drinking. You take that morning Freddie and it comes out silky smooth cause it’s like your pissing out your Todd Monken. So then you have to use like half a roll of TP to wipe that Todd Monken

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Who do we have to build around going forward? So many fewer cornerstones then I thought coming into the year.

We have prices to build around but we need to have the coaches who can use them. We had the pieces to play chess and Freddie was struggling to play checkers 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Just read some of the posts in the raven forum. As much as I hate this loss, we’re still so far in their head. It’s quite comical 😎

I was coming in here to say good game; the Browns always seem to get up for the Ravens, which is more than I can say for a lot of teams this year. First half before the two minute warning had me frustrated as hell, but the last two minutes were a microcosm of the Browns season. If anything, I think the talent is clearly there, but the coaching and the confidence are severely lacking. Better coaching and who knows how far the Browns go next year. Best of luck in the off season. 

As for the hilarity of the quoted post, this is really the only response it deserves:

• Like 1

I've tried to have his back, but Freddie has got to go.

What an abomination of strategy to end the 1st half. That has to be so demoralizing for the players. Playing very well, but the HC does everything in his power to give Jackson and the ravens momentum. That was the game right there. Pretty sure every one in the stadium lost faith at that point. 

You've got to coach with some common sense at least. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Just read some of the posts in the raven forum. As much as I hate this loss, we’re still so far in their head. It’s quite comical 😎

There are a lot of Ravens talk in this GDT alone, so I think it is the other way around. Various threads in General is full of Browns losers who comments and take shots about especially Lamar