2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I liked the draft only version of FFMD. Arguing about prospects in the thread spying on other forums to see who they might pick. That was fun. The free agency was a friggin cluster **** 

i liked the agents aspect, where you had to create pitches... but the guys playing the agents always messed it up and didn't pick the best pitches that made sense.. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I liked the draft only version of FFMD. Arguing about prospects in the thread spying on other forums to see who they might pick. That was fun. The free agency was a friggin cluster **** 

I actually agree completely Free Agency was the primary thing that made me dislike FFMD so heavily. The draft part was exciting.

12 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i liked the agents aspect, where you had to create pitches... but the guys playing the agents always messed it up and didn't pick the best pitches that made sense.. 

The pitches were fun but I mean what really was going in a pitch that was going to make a player take less money? It was a fun but ultimately pointless endeavor 

• Like 1

Just now, jch1911 said:

Sounds like Houston's pitches + we would throw in the good BBQ @samsel23 + we would talk about post-career opportunities that you could just use your name and cash in!!!

What's funny is the couple of seasons I did FFMD I made LEGIT pitches and lost out on guys to teams who didn't even make sense schematically and offered less overall money. 

• Like 1