Week 17 GDT: Packers @ Detroit Lions

squire12

No, I dont but you're free to see and comprehend it any way you want so long as you arrive at the same destination: an expression of gratitude.

If you dont get there, double back on your tracks, find where you got off the stream of consciousness trail and jump back on.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

No, I dont but you're free to see and comprehend it any way you want so long as you arrive at the same destination: an expression of gratitude.

If you dont get there, double back on your tracks, find where you got off the stream of consciousness trail and jump back on.

For the record, I knew what you meant from the beginning.  It’s just funny seeing you get so defensive.

27 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers talk has become nauseating. We get it, he had an average year. I've already proven this is totally normal for elite QBs in their mid 30s. Move on.

We're 13-3, enjoy the bye and the QB play that was good enough to win 13 freaking games. Sheesh.

Agreed and stated many times but not going to matter.  Beat goes on nonstop/never ending.     

I get the nauseating comments about recent discussions, but unless someone creates a list of alternative topics to discuss, it’s likely to continue.  There’s only so many horses to beat at this point.  Either bring some new horses, or go with flow.  Or, I suppose, you could tap out until there’s something new and interesting to discuss.

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I get the nauseating comments about recent discussions, but unless someone creates a list of alternative topics to discuss, it’s likely to continue.  There’s only so many horses to beat at this point.  Either bring some new horses, or go with flow.  Or, I suppose, you could tap out until there’s something new and interesting to discuss.

That’s a good point.  Now let me tell you how it applies to Aaron Rodgers sucks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

An idea......

Let the dead horses decompose and go away.

At some juncture, the points been made....and I'll offer....regards the ongoing AR saga....that point was reached quite awhile ago. All due respect, I'm not reading anything new, different or (certainly) exciting from what's been said and read weeks ago.....or more precisely put......thats been repeated ad nauseum since weeks ago.

Points noted. Understood and appreciated - but (again) at some point the points been made and folks are just repeating themselves. As for the AR matter - that time came for me some time back.

Just a thought.

8 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Damarious Randall quit on the Packers and we made a good decision to trade him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

An idea......

Let the dead horses decompose and go away.

At some juncture, the points been made....and I'll offer....regards the ongoing AR saga....that point was reached quite awhile ago. All due respect, I'm not reading anything new, different or (certainly) exciting from what's been said and read weeks ago.....or more precisely put......thats been repeated ad nauseum since weeks ago.

Points noted. Understood and appreciated - but (again) at some point the points been made and folks are just repeating themselves. As for the AR matter - that time came for me some time back.

Just a thought.

Totally agree.  We need some creative and interesting new material to discuss at this point, but honestly, I’m not coming up with anything.  Our current ad nauseam discussions precipitated from a lack of interesting content, or lack of creativity - whichever.