Week 17 GDT: Packers @ Detroit Lions

squire12

14 hours ago, Norm said:

You get likes until eternity. 

I think Webby said " this isn't Ebolasfuture.com" or something. It was hilarious

I remember this.... I followed your link and read for a few pages. Holy nostalgia. I used to post a lot back then

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

I would not finish the race due to the fact that it is my nature is to disarm the "killer" as it is in my nature to protect others as well as it should be in yours. Hint,  it is about survival and survival as a collective unit. The foot is not important at that point. Other's see your bravery and may help. To my point, the muscles will do the same to protect a weak area.

The killer wants you as was stated.  You stopping to help others is noble but unnecessary.

So in the Rodgers scenario, what are the muscles protecting that is weak?

The bone has a metallic plate on it.  If there is another fracture to that bone it will likely be outside the area the plated area.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The killer wants you as was stated.  You stopping to help others is noble but unnecessary.

So in the Rodgers scenario, what are the muscles protecting that is weak?

The bone has a metallic plate on it.  If there is another fracture to that bone it will likely be outside the area the plated area.  

It's lousy fundamentals.

No pebbles or serial killers or 5k runs are necessary to understand Rodgers hasnt been setting himself properly and delivering the ball for some time. In those instances when he does - when he delivers the ball "over the top" using his shoulder (as opposed to "flipping it" like a soft toss 3/4 style - the pass has an entirely different characteristic. It goes further and gets there faster with (what appears to be) less spin rate.

Although his fundamentals have been out of whack since before 2018, I believe his "one legged" performance last year served to cement some bad habits - moreso than any injury/implant in his off throwing shoulder. 

Like Peyton Manning did later in his career when his fundamentals were skewed by injury - he went back to QB school with a college coach who's advise/counsel he appreciated. That coach broke Manning's fundamentals down and told it to him straight. AR could use something similar.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pugger said:

Did you see the first post under this clip asking why the passes to 17 are on point so often?  I'm guessing it is because Adams might be where AR expects him to be.

The Lions came to play on Sunday.  They really wanted to ruin our post season by making us have to play on WC weekend.  They had problems all season closing out games, however.

Sure, chemistry never hurts. Could also be that he stepped into more of the Tae throws, like this exact one and especially the play where Adams foot is just out. Both beautifully placed, both with a drive foot.

9 hours ago, Leader said:

It's lousy fundamentals.

No pebbles or serial killers or 5k runs are necessary to understand Rodgers hasnt been setting himself properly and delivering the ball for some time. In those instances when he does - when he delivers the ball "over the top" using his shoulder (as opposed to "flipping it" like a soft toss 3/4 style - the pass has an entirely different characteristic. It goes further and gets there faster with (what appears to be) less spin rate.

Although his fundamentals have been out of whack since before 2018, I believe his "one legged" performance last year served to cement some bad habits - moreso than any injury/implant in his off throwing shoulder. 

Like Peyton Manning did later in his career when his fundamentals were skewed by injury - he went back to QB school with a college coach who's advise/counsel he appreciated. That coach broke Manning's fundamentals down and told it to him straight. AR could use something similar.

AR has always throw with multiple arm angles. It's a positive, not a negative.

28 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

no post ever made me laugh harder than that one. i had it as my sig for like a year on the old site lol

All time great line. I totally forgot about it until today. I'm going to use it all the time during the draft process this year.

Edit: lol ******* busted out laughing reading it again

Edited by Norm