Week 17: Eagles' Forum Assemble!

EaglesPeteC

13 minutes ago, oland11 said:

Any word on Miles Sanders yet?

He was upbeat, singing and dancing in several videos I saw from the locker room following the win. Saw his ankles in the video, didn't see any bracing or any hindrance of any kind. He'll play next week. Brooks needs to get his shoulder looked at following the dislocation. Could be some ligament damage.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Seahawks/Niners being west coast and playing late. I’d assume they would want to give them a full week.

think it will be

• Bills @ Texans 4:25 Saturday 
  • Vikings @ Saints 8 Saturday 
  • Seahawks @ Eagles 1 Sunday
  • Titans @ Patriots 425 Sunday

Ok so I was right about us, just not the time.

We are on at 4:40 on Sunday (NBC)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Have they always done conference games on Saturdays conference games on Sundays I thought they usually mix match one AFC one NFC game per day?

yeah two games each day and because we are the farthest travel for any team we were always gonna be the late game sunday. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

"Cheer" or see it as the logically best option?

Did you post on this forum anytime in November? YOUR ENTIRE FANBASE was 'cheering' for a tank. We were all literally memeing that we wanted to lose the division. 

Thats short sided. 

That does nothing. All it does is help stupid trolly internet arguments. Arguments that seriously a f*****g stupid and are always a moving goalpost. Its always "you havent won a playoff game" or  "you didnt go far enough in the playoffs". The reality is it is binary. A 1 and 0. Did you win a superbowl or not. 

We werent going to win won. You guys arent also. All you did was hurt your draft spot for one more game. 

Agree to disagree. 

I do not agree to disagree.
You're just wrong.

When your team is 1-10 and you lose, it is a good thing.
When you're going to miss the playoffs because you lost to the high school varsity squad you are nothing more than the Cowboys.
So, go ahead, wallow in your own crapulence.
The "process" takes five years.
The fact of the matter is that the Cowboys don't have a better coach and may not.

Furthermore, the contract situation is not good.
Prescott (remember how great he is, 8-8) and Cooper are due prohibitively large deals.
Can you imagine Cooper signing with a WR-hungry team in the NFCE like NY or Washington or even Philly?
Rich.

Neither the Eagles at home nor the Cowboys at home would be precluded from beating Seattle.
In fact the Eagles are -1. 
-1!
That screams take Seattle, which is what Vegas wants you to do.
Their house is bigger than mine.
Take the Eagles.

That moment when you realize that your religion won't get you into heaven.
< insert meme here >

See you (in the playoffs) in 2024.

• Like 5