Who would win right now on a neutral field? Chiefs or Saints

mdonnelly21

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which team would right now?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • New Orleans Saints

28 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Our defense has been playing much better than theirs. I get your point though if you think Kamara is an x factor. Dude is a beast. I'd just make this point. His YPC is 4.7 and LeSean McCoy's is 4.6. And we've already sat McCoy twice as a healthy scratch in games to keep him fresh for the superbowl run. I think our offense is more dynamic than theirs because Kelce is the best TE of the past 5 years, in his prime and playing better than ever, Sammy Watkins is a big step above Ted Ginn, and Mecole Hardman is one of the most productive WR's in the league anytime he touches the ball because he's the 2nd fastest guy in the league after Tyreek Hill.

I like the Chiefs defense a lot over the last several weeks but they still have a few flaws.. I just worry about their LBs covering in space. And Kamara is one of the toughest covers in the league. I'd honestly feel better for the Chiefs if they face the Ravens vs Saints. I just don't think they'd match-up well defensively. Offensively, I don't really care because Mahomes/Reid can score on anyone.

44 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I like the Chiefs defense a lot over the last several weeks but they still have a few flaws.. I just worry about their LBs covering in space. And Kamara is one of the toughest covers in the league. I'd honestly feel better for the Chiefs if they face the Ravens vs Saints. I just don't think they'd match-up well defensively. Offensively, I don't really care because Mahomes/Reid can score on anyone.

We would go very S heavy, basically. Our base D against Chicago was basically dime. Ran a lot of 4 safety looks. Typically just one proper LB. Our safeties are excellent against RBs and TEs in coverage. Just a question of if New Orleans would have the run game to force us out of that look, because yeah, if we're forced to run base D our LBs struggle immensely in coverage.

30 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Both of these teams are similar.  

They both have high powered offenses with average defenses.  

It's a matter of whose offensive weapons are better.

Michael Thomas > Tyreek Hill 

Alvin Kamara > LeSean McCoy 

So there you have it.  

New Orleans would win.  

Travis Kelce says "hi".

• Like 1

On 12/26/2019 at 12:43 PM, LeotheLion said:

Most likely Chiefs deploy a 3-safety front and stick Thornhill or Sorensen on Kamara.