Who wins the NFC East?

notthatbluestuff

Who wins the NFC East?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC East?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Philadelphia Eagles

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Wow man, did you have a come to Jesus moment? You seem like a whole knew, much better, smarter poster. 

Nah. I will say objectively that there are 3 Eagles posters who are absolutely intelligent and that I will always respect their opinions on matters.

Kilty
RMIB
Jroc

Edit: 1 more

TheRealMcCoy

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Define relevance. And then differentiate it from successful and competitive. 

We arent the most winningest team. We are the most relevant team. 

From a earnings perspective sure. From a pure football perspective? You're a molehill.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@Danger

30 minutes after you won the division, the "Eagles won the division" was at 1250 upvotes. There was another one, "Dallas knocked out of the playoffs." (only team to have that, that I saw). It had 14,000 votes. Thats a 10x more.

What do you call that if not relevant?

Kylie Jenner is relevant, it doesn't mean that she does anything good or useful. See my previous post.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

From a earnings perspective sure. From a pure football perspective? You're a molehill.

"pure football" meaning wins/championships -sure. If "pure football" includes viewership, sports radio, etc

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Kylie Jenner is relevant, it doesn't mean that she does anything good or useful. See my previous post.

Ok. So you agree that the Cowboys are the most relevant franchise. Not the most winningest (which was not my claim). 

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok. So you agree that the Cowboys are the most relevant franchise. Not the most winningest (which was not my claim). 

We're literally arguing semantics. Relevant in what sense of the manner. When I said "relevant" my original implication was from a football perspective. You guys have the largest fan base (in more ways than 1) so yeah it's not a difficult feat to have the most financial success. As for the whole social media thing. Even Skip Bayless admitted you have the most insufferable fans, there's going to be pushback and joy when people see such an unbearable lot down on their laurels.