Who wins the NFC East?

notthatbluestuff

Who wins the NFC East?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC East?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Philadelphia Eagles

26 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Rooting for a higher draft pick is such a soft move, but what do you expect from a franchise that hasn’t been relevant in 25 years lol

Literally your entire fanbase was hoping to lose out after you lost to the Dolphins.

24 minutes ago, Danger said:

No it's not frankly. And many of us were doing the exact same a month ago. 

Hey, this guy remembers. I can never tell with you Eagles fans. Speaking of which, did you see where I made the Alex Smith comps?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Rooting for a higher draft pick is such a soft move, but what do you expect from a franchise that hasn’t been relevant in 25 years lol

We know you ain't "winning it all" with that team. You know that you ain't "winning it all" with that team.  Enjoy that cup of 2019 "success" now and then we'll revisit it all in late April when you regret picking at the end of 1st round for a middling team due for a mini-rebuild or more...

The only thing that would trump your sorrow is if Cowboy fans woke up with news that Jerry resigned Garrett.  But with the fan$/public/media backla$h...it's likely that Jerry follow$ his ma$ter and frogmarches Jason out the building. Money i$ king.    

Lol @ cowboys fans trying to spin losing the division into a positive. You know deep down they wanted the NFC EAST title. They're clearly trying to pimp out that 18th or whatever overall pick lmao. If the roles were reversed, I'm sure they'd be trying to justify their chances of winning their home playoff game and going on a run. Eagles fans can at least say they get to look forward to watching their team play at least 1 more game this season. Cowboys fans can't say that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Almost $100m in cap space. It will take about 50-60M to sign the important ones. 

So you need $100 mill to get your team back to the point where you can’t beat the Eagles’ practice squad for the division. Cool 

Edited by EaglesPeteC
  • Like 4