Week 17 GDT - Raiders (7-8) @ Broncos (6-9) - Last game as the OAKLAND Raiders and we're fighting for the playoffs!

RaidersAreOne

Who wins on Sunday?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaidahs
    • Donkeys
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

10 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Unless you’re hovering around a top 5 pick, you should always try to win. You can draft a stud anywhere and we have Mayock to get it done

Normally I would agree, but this year there is a chance to get a QB or big time stud WR in the top 10. If we hadn't won last week, the odds were pretty good that we would go 6-10 and draft top 10. Now, whether we are 7-9 or 8-8, we are drafting outside the top 10 and likely watching a division rival draft a player that we otherwise could've drafted. 

If we win and the stars align for us, I will be happy for our team and root for them in the playoffs. And with Mayock's drafting style, it's probably more advantageous to pick lower in the 1st round anyways (I still can't get over the Ferrell pick). 

17 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

We make the playoffs, we will just get embarrassed 

STFU!!!

Usually you don't bother me but THIS!!! EMBARRASSED!!! Humble you and I are the bottom of the barrel around here but it's all just opinions and blah blah blah but you'd seriously want to not make it than be embarrassed?!? I remember the Bills embarrassing us bad back in the playoffs long ago, but I'd rather 'have a chance' then just stay in the tanking and tanking and tanking. Even Andy Dalton/Marvin Lewis purgorty is better than never sniffing that kitty. COME ON HUMBLE!!!This pisses ME off more than the hate Carr gets. YIKES!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm not rooting for Denver, I rooting for the Raiders to be a good team long term... 

I feel like a higher draft pick is potentially better for long term success than winning today in Denver.  We have to nail the pick regardless but every slot we move up in the draft theoretically poses greater long term value to the team.  Long term success is more important than 1 game...

You will never convince the other side save your time dog 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

The long term effect from going 8-8 with that Roster and the injuries will far outweigh picking at 15 instead of 19.

6 teams have won the superbowl as a wildcard. Poker players say all they need is a chip and a chair...….Give me a wildcard, chip and a chair.

Edited by SBXISBXVSBXVIII
  • Like 3