You decide: Do we move on from Carr this offseason?

RaidersAreOne

Should we move on from Carr this offseason  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should we move on from Carr this offseason?

• Yes. We know what we have and it's time to move on.
    • No. Give him one more chance.

35 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

I’m glad Gruden gave you a copy of the playbook and talked to you about his system.........

it’s pretty clear (obviously not for you) that every HC OC had to handicap the offense to fit Carr’s strengths. Then 2016 musgrave masked Carr’s deficiencies and built the offense suitable to Carr’s strengths. 

Carr does float his deep ball when if he actually throws one.

what makes you think Gruden only calls a few deep plays???? Obviously if the deep route is open Gruden wants it. Carr just never can see that far. 
so does Gruden call 3rd & 4th down roll out to your right and throw it at the dirt? 

I don't need gruden to tell me or give me anything I have watched Gruden coach for 15 years. I can write his playbook for him lol. 

Literally no one I have ever spoken to agrees with the bolded. Also when I worked for the Raiders, for Carrs Rookie and Sophmore seasons never once did I hear anyone talk about limiting the system because of Carrs weakness, even in the privacy of the film room. As the film room operator I heard alot of **** when coaches and scouts would break down film. Don't get me wrong I was not important at all within the organization, I never contributed or was involved with game planning in any way, I simply organized the cut ups they wanted to see and give them the coaches the clicker. But I was always in the film room listening and learning while they broke down players and games. 

I said it earlier ON OCCASION he will put to much air under the ball. But that isn't a end of the world trait. 

What makes me think he calls a few deep plays a game? Actually watching the games lol as far as this 3rd and 4 situation. Yes Gruden probably tells him. If so and so isn't open throw it away and live to play another day without putting us in a bad situation. 

You seriously have no idea how NFL franchises operate.

Edited by OG_C2X
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

The offense dictates 95% of the offense is running the rock, quick passes where the ball is thrown within 10 yards of the LOS and requires WR to be able to make someone miss and have good YAC ability. 

Gruden calls maybe 3 or 4 plays a game where the primary or secondary read are running routes over 15 yards. 

There is not a throw in the book that Carr can't make your a fool if you believe he is the problem.

95% running the clock? 10 yard passes? No. NFL teams are too good for offenses to be set on 10 yard routes. Only 3 to 4 deep shots per game? No

Just during the last game, commentators were questioning why Carr didn't try to throw the ball in the end zone when his Wr had 1 on 1 coverage

Ok I'm done with this. Carr supporters are getting ridiculous in their reasoning why Carr has had mediocre results.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I don't need gruden to tell me or give me anything I have watched Gruden coach for 15 years. I can write his playbook for him lol. 

Literally no one I have ever spoken to agrees with the bolded. Also when I worked for the Raiders, for Carrs Rookie and Sophmore seasons never once did I hear anyone talk about limiting the system because of Carrs weakness, even in the privacy of the film room. As the film room operator I heard alot of **** when coaches and scouts would break down film. Don't get me wrong I was not important at all within the organization, I never contributed or was involved with game planning in any way, I simply organized the cut ups they wanted to see and give them the coaches the clicker. But I was always in the film room listening and learning while they broke down players and games. 

I said it earlier ON OCCASION he will put to much air under the ball. But that isn't a end of the world trait. 

What makes me think he calls a few deep plays a game? Actually watching the games lol as far as this 3rd and 4 situation. Yes Gruden probably tells him. If so and so isn't open throw it away and live to play another day without putting us in a bad situation. 

You seriously have no idea how NFL franchises operate.

This has to be EA21 or a troll hahaha I needed a good laugh

Edited by Gannon12
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OG_C2X said:

The offense dictates 95% of the offense is running the rock, quick passes where the ball is thrown within 10 yards of the LOS and requires WR to be able to make someone miss and have good YAC ability. 

Gruden calls maybe 3 or 4 plays a game where the primary or secondary read are running routes over 15 yards. 

There is not a throw in the book that Carr can't make your a fool if you believe he is the problem.

You a fool if you havn't realized how inaccurate his deep ball is, show us one video where he hit a Wr in stride with a defender on him.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

95% running the clock? 10 yard passes? No. NFL teams are too good for offenses to be set on 10 yard routes. Only 3 to 4 deep shots per game? No

Just during the last game, commentators were questioning why Carr didn't try to throw the ball in the end zone when his Wr had 1 on 1 coverage

Ok I'm done with this. Carr supporters are getting ridiculous in their reasoning why Carr has had mediocre results.

Watch the games dude don't listen to this guybor that guy. Its clear and obvious if you watch the games the type of offense Gruden runs

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

You a fool if you havn't realized how inaccurate his deep ball is, show us one video where he hit a Wr in stride with a defender on him.

Yeah, I'm the fool in this situation, nice take bro. 

• Like 1

Just now, OG_C2X said:

Or the only person on this sub forum that has worked for an NFL franchise. 

Have a good day boss.

I've worked for a D1 program that had a few players go on to NFL, a legendary College hall of fame coach and a current NFL coordinator and college coaches now. Don't like you know everything. 

Gruden is known to have a large playbook. No way that playbook is full of short and intermediate passes

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Yeah, I'm the fool in this situation, nice take bro. 

You try hard you get a gold star for effort. But when almost everything you say is discredited and you suffer from delusions of grandeur. everything you say is just comical now

Edited by Gannon12
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

This guy was responsible for the improvement we did have.

He is by far the most important player we have on offense (besides OL) hopefully we can get him a better QB next season so all those hard churning runs he gives us doesn’t get wasted by a broken down Carr 

• Like 3