You decide: Do we move on from Carr this offseason?

RaidersAreOne

Should we move on from Carr this offseason  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Should we move on from Carr this offseason?

• Yes. We know what we have and it's time to move on.
    • No. Give him one more chance.

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Either way if they scored 20 on the dot Carr's offense was un-competitive in those games.

Under 20 is the parameter here, if you want to compare with other QBs, you can't make an exception when you feel like it. How do you know they didn't lose games in the same situation that don't show up on the list? Would the league average be the same?

55 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

He's 4-1 when the opponent scores less than 20 under Gruden. With the L coming last sunday.

I thought it’s was gruden conservative offense that’s holding carr back

edit: before gruden carr was 8-8 when defense held teams to under 20? Lol dam even jr could hold a lead

Edited by NCOUGHMAN
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I thought it’s was gruden conservative offense that’s holding carr back

That's not something you'll hear from me. In the last 2 seasons, Carr had a better comp%, more passing yards and a higher avg/att than at any point in his career. There's no reason to think Gruden's offense is holding him back.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

That's not something you'll hear from me. In the last 2 seasons, Carr had a better comp%, more passing yards and a higher avg/att than at any point in his career. There's no reason to think Gruden's offense is holding him back.

Than what do you think is the problem?? 

1 hour ago, oakdb36 said:

Under 20 is the parameter here, if you want to compare with other QBs, you can't make an exception when you feel like it. How do you know they didn't lose games in the same situation that don't show up on the list? Would the league average be the same?

Fair enough

59 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Not you but some posters say Gruden ultra conservative offense is why carr isn’t producing points now.

this is turning into the Carr myth buster tread lol